Babies

Who doesn't love a wee little baby?  I mean, really?  How could a normal human being not love someone and something so innocent?  Mind you, I didn't say love the parents of these sweet little ones... I just said love them. 


It seems that this is the season for birth.  There are babies all around.  If they're not here yet, they're cooking and will be arriving soon.  I simply can't wait!  OK, that's not true.  I can wait for the world to be overpopulated with little pooping monsters who have raggedy parents, but I can't wait for my friends little monsters to arrive.  I'm not sure what I ever did to accrue the baby and kiddy blessings that surround me, but I'll take it.  Not only will I take it, but I will be thankful and gracious for every single waking moment of it. 

I'll take a sweet little naked butt!


I'll take the frustration they bring when they're unhappy and crying.


I'll take the love they bring when they smile and melt you heart.



I love chubby babies.  Oh how I LOVE Chubby babies!  The rolls that never end are like an epitome of happiness on a chubby baby.  I'm not sure why this is, but it is something that is only cute on a wee one.  If you saw that many rolls on me, I'm certain I'd be anything but cute!  Heck, I'd be anything but Happy too!!



One day I hope and pray to know the love of my own.  The love I have to give in my heart is such a mass amount that I would have never recognized until children came into my life.  I love my friends kids as if my heart could explode, and I am acutely aware this is only a minute amount compared to as if they were my own.  My greatest understanding though, is that everything is in Gods time.  Not mine.


Comments (0)

Post a Comment